Camel Western Hats - Medium
Handcrafted from high-quality soft felt using alpaca and sheep wool our Andean hats feature a handwoven strap band.
Each band was made using a back strap loom and included different symbols and ancient native designs which hold a special meaning for each weaver.
Like many of our products, the local artisans begin weaving at a very young age, traditional weaving knowledge is an important part of our culture and heritage.
You can style your Western-style hats with or without the woven band or you can purchase additional bands to give your beloved hats a different look.
These beautiful Andean Western-style hats are comfortable and stylish.
NOTE: The size of this color and style is"medium", take a look at our size chart to make sure you select the correct size. If you're in doubt please send us a message and we'll help you.
- 100% Felt Wool
- Check Our Size Chart
- Handwoven Band Strap included
- Soft, Comfortable & Lightweight
- Dry Clean Only
- Ethically Made in Peru
- Enjoy free shipping for all orders over $149CAD within Canada & the USA
- Over $200CAD for the rest of the world
- Purchases made in Canada can take 7-10 days to deliver
- Purchases made in the USA can take 10-13 days to deliver
- Please refer to our shipping policy for more information
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products from the date of purchase
- For more information see our return policy