Puka Alpaca Sweater
Stay cozy this season in our Puka sweater. We are pleased to offer the Puka in a very stylish mulberry red, with a high neck. It will become your to-go option for those chilly days when you need to add some extra warmth to get out and play.
Puka is a funnel neck sweater and features vertical stripes, a boxy fit, contrasting sleeves in mushroom beige, and a rich rib texture.
If comfort is your top priority the Puka sweater is right for you.
This sweater was ethically made by Peruvian female artisans using a blend of alpaca wool to keep you warm and toasty and acrylic to add functionality.
- 55% Alpaca Wool 45%Nylon
- Funnel Neck
- Ribbed Knit Hem
- Vertical Stripes
- Regular Fit
- Soft, Warm, & Lightweight
- Hand Loomed - Manual Knitting Machine
- Ethically Made in Peru
- Enjoy free shipping for all orders over $149CAD within Canada & the USA
- Free shipping over $200CAD for the rest of the world
- Purchases made in Canada can take 7-10 days to deliver
- Purchases made in the USA can take 10-13 days to deliver
- Please refer to our shipping policy for more information
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products from the date of purchase
- For more information see our return policy
|Chest Width||Sleeve Length||Total Back Length|
- Measurements are taken with the garment laying flat
- Allow for 1-3 cm +/- average variance in listed measurement
- The front length is 4 cm shorter than the back length