Qispi Alpaca Wool Sweater
Timeless and classic, our Qispi sweater has a V-neck which makes it ideal when the temperature begins to drop and you feel the need to layer up.
This alpaca wool sweater features a relaxed silhouette with a dropped shoulder and features delicate contrasting piping of the cuffs in a mushroom beige color, with a rolled neck, sleeves, and waist.
A very stylish and functional layer that you'll find yourself wearing often, from a meeting at work to a drink with friends.
The Qispi is the perfect match for any outfit style you decide to wear.
This sweater was ethically made by Peruvian female artisans using a blend of alpaca wool to keep you warm and toasty and acrylic to add functionality.
- 50% Alpaca 50%Acrylic
- V- Neck
- Barley Brown Color
- Rolled Neck, Sleeves, and Waist
- Regular Fit
- Contrasting pipping of the cuffs
- Soft, Warm, & Lightweight
- Hand Loomed - Manual Knitting Machine
- Ethically Made in Peru
- Enjoy free shipping for all orders over $149CAD within Canada & the USA
- Free shipping over $200CAD for the rest of the world
- Purchases made in Canada can take 7-10 days to deliver
- Purchases made in the USA can take 10-13 days to deliver
- Please refer to our shipping policy for more information
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our products from the date of purchase
- For more information see our return policy
|Chest Width||Sleeve Length||Total Length|
- Measurements are taken with the garment laying flat
- Allow for 1-3 cm +/- average variance in the listed measurement